Buy our perler bead peg boards to allow your child to form their shapes.
This listing is for the boards to fit the 5x5mm regular sized Perler beads.
Your child's imagination will overflow using Perler / melty / iron / fuse beads (they are known by many names). They are amazing! The shapes they can make, even movable pieces and 3D once they are practiced at it, will delight both child and adult!
Dimensions: Horse - 90x125x5mm
To aid in placing the beads onto the board, buy our plastic tweezers to help!
Have a look on Pinterest for some wonderful ideas, or even visit the perler.com website for some great designs. We have quite a few different shaped peg boards on offer, and if you buy the square board you can make all sorts of different designs!
How do they work?
- Choose a shape to make
- Using tweezers or fingers, place the beads onto the pegboard in the desired design
- Lay baking paper over the top of the design. If you aren't sure you have the right paper on hand, you buy some by clicking here.
- Apply a heated household iron (as in what you iron your clothes with - haha if you iron clothes! but most houses have one)
- Gently press the iron on to the beads until they are fused together
- Behold! a shape to connect, hang, stand or just admire!