Round shape is 85 x 2.5mm
Your child's imagination will overflow using MINI PERLER fusing / ironing / melty beads (they are known by many names). They are amazing! The shapes they can make, even movable pieces and 3D once they are practiced at it, will delight both child and adult!
To aid in placing the beads onto the board, buy our plastic tweezers to help!
- flowers, leaves and people to decorate a fairy garden
- shapes for keyring pieces for school bags
- earring pieces, charms or pendants
- favourite characters
- your own characters from your imagination
- photo frames
- hanging ornaments
And these ideas are just for starters! Have a look on Pinterest for some wonderful ideas, or even visit the perler.com website for some great designs.
How do they work?
- Choose a shape to make
- Using tweezers or fingers, place the beads onto the pegboard in the desired design
- Lay baking paper over the top of the design. If you aren't sure to use the right paper, you can buy the paper here.
- Apply a heated household iron (as in what you iron your clothes with - haha if you iron clothes! but most houses have one).
- Press the iron lightly across on to the beads until they are fused together.
- Behold! a shape to connect, hang, stand or just admire!