These 10mm fold-over crimp ends are just what you need to finish off your projects when using thicker cords like rubber, wax cotton, leather etc.
Sometimes called envelope crimps, they are quite simple to use:
- Lay the end of your cord down inside the crimp with the end pointing to the loop on the crimp.
- Press one side down onto the cord with the flat pliers
- Press the other side down to go over the top of the first side.
- Squeeze the whole lot tight. (not too tight if using rubber cord!)
- Connect the crimp to your clasp via a small jumpring.
Quantity per pack: 20 pieces (10 pairs)