Your child's imagination will overflow using these little MINI PERLER fusing / ironing / melty beads (they are known by many names). They are amazing! The shapes they can make, even movable pieces and 3D once they are practiced at it, will delight both child and adult!
Size: 3mm x 2.5mm
Quantity per pack: Approximately 720+ beads
Colour: Choose from the drop down menu
- flowers, leaves and people to decorate a fairy garden
- shapes for keyring pieces for school bags
- earring pieces, charms or pendants
- favourite characters
- your own characters from your imagination
- photo frames
- hanging ornaments
And these ideas are just for starters! Have a look on Pinterest for some wonderful ideas, or even visit the perler.com website for some great designs.
Buy our square mini perler bead board in a separate listing to allow your child to form their shapes. Should they want a very large shape, you can buy multiple boards and they will slot together. Each board is 140mm square.
How do they work?
- Choose a shape to make
- Using tweezers or fingers, place the beads onto the pegboard in the desired design
- Lay baking paper over the top of the design
- Apply a heated household iron (as in what you iron your clothes with - haha if you iron clothes! but most houses have one)
- Leave the iron on until the beads are fused together
- Behold! a shape to connect, hang, stand or just admire!