10m x 2mm Seagrass Twisted Cord
10 metres of Natural Seagrass Twisted Cord
Natural Material, Hand Made - you can’t get more authentic than this stuff!
10 metres of cord, measuring approximately (thickness can vary along it's length) 1mm to 1.5mm thick, 2 ply – (RRP $1m = $10.00 down to $7.50)
These 10 metre lengths of twine have so many uses in your crafting. Here are just a few ideas:
- Try wrapping tightly around a glass jar, near the middle, and have a candle inside the jar – or plant.
- Tie on a gift tag
- Wrap a gift and tie a bow
- Wrap and/or strap when making woven products (baskets etc) or repair broken baskets and furniture
- Make a bow, spiral or flower shape for your paper craft projects
- Decorate home wares for a facelift
- Add to loom weaving or macrame for an extra element of texture
- Make toys for your rabbits and guinea pigs (totally safe for them)
- Make your own gift bags, punch holes in the tops, then thread through this string and form a knot to hold in place.
This twine is authentic – made by hand in Indonesia, probably from something called Pandan Duri plant, or similar. Possibly a sea grass type of product, but it’s definitely all natural, and very hard to get. I’ve googled everywhere, and the closest thing I could find was for strapping bamboo palings for fences, and it was $2 per 1 metre!!