WHOOOOO Wants to macrame an OWL? - Hoot Hoot Hoot Saturday 20th January, 2018
Class Title: Macrame Baby Owl
Date: Saturday 20th January, 2018
Time: 1pm to 4pm - Please note, the class may not take this long to make the owl. It will be up to the expertise of the maker. Most people will probably want to make multiples! If you wish to leave earlier than 4pm, feel free.
Age: 12 years +
Class Description: Make a macrame baby owl from rope and beads! He stands about 30-40cm high. This baby owl pattern is from Kathy from String & Beads in Engadine, NSW. Kathy has kindly given us the pattern to reproduce her owl, with her blessings. How amazingly kind is Kathy!??!!
Prior Knowledge: It would be good to have an understanding of square knots & clove hitch knots, but not absolutely necessary.
- Tutor Fees
- Rope & Beads enough to make 1 owl
- If you wish to make more owls, time permitting, you can purchase extra supplies and stay as long as you like.
What you need to bring: Two (2) small sticks, if you can, suitable for the owl to be suspended from, with a stick being above and below the owl (see photo).
- All materials are included in the cost of the class. Materials used are good quality - Bead Shack will never sell anything that we wouldn’t use ourselves!
- The classes are all run by expert tutors with years of experience, who are friendly, knowledgeable and approachable.
- The size of the classes is kept small to allow plenty of one-on-one attention and the maximum number of students for this class is 12.
- Bead Shack has a dedicated work room for classes on the premises.
- Bead Shack carries full liability insurance to $20m for your safety and assurance.
- Should you not finish your project within the given time parameters, you will not leave without an understanding of how to go about finishing your project at home!
You can pay via:
- PayPal now by putting the class in your shopping cart
- Phone (02 4234 1197) using credit card
- Bank direct deposit into Bead Shack's account - put the class in your shopping cart, and click on 'bank deposit' as method of payment. Bank deposit is our preferred payment method.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your booking, a full refund will be given if made 1 week prior to class, or if your spot can be filled with another student before the class is run. Otherwise, half of your deposit will be forfeit. Bead Shack reserves the right to postpone any given class, for whatever reason (staffing, minimum numbers etc) and if this is the case, your deposit will carry over to the next class, or be refunded in full, if preferred.
If you have any questions regarding this, or other courses please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Directions: Find the bakery in the main street, walk right through the arcade next to the Bakery, and outside. There is a blue sign pointing you down a little path that leads you to our door!
There is plenty of car parking behind the main street (entrance on Greta Street). Bead Shack is to the right after you come up the lane, just to the right and down, from Natural Necessity Surf Shop.