Macrame BOHO Necklace Workshop - Saturday - 27th April 2019
Class Description: Make a gorgeous necklace using leather strap, beads & cotton string to put together an amazing creation for you to wear over a jumper, t-shirt or dress - suits anything really. You can then hang it in your bedroom as a decoration until the next time you wear it!
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Intermediate
Prior Knowledge Required: None
- Kit in your choice of colour
- Yummy morning tea
Date: Saturday 27th April 2019
Time: 10am to 1pm
- All materials are included in the cost of the class. Materials used are good quality - Bead Shack will never sell anything that we wouldn’t use ourselves!
- The classes are all run by expert tutors with years of experience, who are friendly, knowledgeable and approachable.
- The size of the classes is kept small to allow plenty of one-on-one attention and the maximum number of students for this class is 8.
- Bead Shack has a dedicated work room for classes on the premises.
- Bead Shack carries full liability insurance to $20m for your safety and assurance.
- Should you not finish your project within the given time parameters, you will not leave without an understanding of how to go about finishing your project at home!
If you have any questions regarding this, or other courses please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Directions: Find the bakery in the main street, walk right through the arcade next to the Bakery, and outside. There is a blue sign pointing you down a little path that leads you to our door!
There is plenty of car parking behind the main street (entrance on Greta Street). Bead Shack is to the right after you come up the lane, just to the right and down, from Natural Necessity Surf Shop.