Bead Shack Birthday Party
FOR ADULT PARTIES, please contact us to arrange a special outing or party for your group - you might want to hold a Bridal Shower or Birthday Celebration, or even a bonding session with your workmates!
For your next birthday party consider Bead Shack's unique party for kids. Let your child and their friends indulge their creative sides and have fun making unique beaded creations.
Bead Shack is a creative, colourful and friendly environment suitable for all age groups over 4. Children have a fabulous sense of creative achievement from creating unique designs that they can take home. Suitable for boys and girls.
Benefits of a Bead Shack birthday party:
- A party with a difference in a creative, colourful and friendly environment
- No mess, no fuss, no rushing about
- No matter what the weather, the party is ON
- The children will have a fabulous sense of creative achievement
What Happens at the Party?
There is a really long table with bench chairs that we set with a colourful cloth. The birthday child normally has a ‘seat of honour’ at the very end of the table.
Each child is supplied with a bowl of beads from which they can choose their very own creation. (It is really good if parents step back from helping too much with the child’s design – this is a very tactile and important part of the creation process for the child). Bead Shack staff are diligent, and ensure that no child has difficulty – larger beads can always be used for a very young or un-coordinated child.
"I have never seen children at a birthday party so involved and focused. It really is a no mess, no fuss, relaxing and rewarding experience. All the kids loved making their creations and taking them home" (Sandra, Mum of 6 year old)
- Cost is $190 for up to 10 children + $10 per head for each extra child
- 2-hour party includes all materials, a party game (time permitting) and a special gift for the birthday child.
- We can provide party food for a further charge of $7 per head.
- You bring the birthday cake.
- Extra charges may apply to Sunday bookings for groups larger than 10.
If you prefer to bring your own food, we can put tables out the front under the awning, and the kids can munch on safely away from the beads. Please keep in mind not to have messy food like jelly cups!
Phone us on 02 4234 1197 for further details to to make your booking. Payment can be made on the day. If you wish to pay a deposit, you can do that in the shop with cash, or use your credit card either in the shop or over the phone.