Beadsmith kumihimo double density disks are made of 3/4″ (20mm) thick foam—double the thickness of the Beadsmith standard kumihimo disks! The additional tension created by the increased thickness is useful when braiding.
Diameter: 6 inches (15.25 cm)
- 64 Slot Kumihimo Disk for using up to 40 strings!
- If you like to use more threads when braiding, this disk is for you. It gives you more spaces between cords which makes it easier to follow your pattern.
- Extra Thick Foam for fine Threads, Wire & Beaded Kumihimo. Holds your threads tighter
- Large 6" size with 35 mm center hole for larger beads plus it can be used with the clear or purple handle
- High Quality Beadsmith item.
Quantity per Listing: 1 Disk
Please note: Postage on this item can just squeeze through at large letter rate, as the disk is 2cm thick already (that's the limit of the large letter rate). We might be able to pop a few things in with it, but if necessary, we might have to charge you parcel rates. The website probably won't calculate this, so we may have to send you a separate paypal invoice for the extra. We will email you first, if this is the case!